Sure, a crop top is good for showing off some abs but off-the-shoulder tops serve up a perfect compromise between style and comfort. There’s nothing quite like getting the basics right. Here’s an easy tutorial by Rabeeya Seemul Latif, fashion writer and founder of the Facebook group Soul Bitches, showing us how to turn a white t-shirt into an off-shoulder top. Grab your favourite t-shirt and get ready to literally slay girls!
What You’ll Need:
- An old t-shirt you love
- A pair of scissors
- A measuring tape (optional)
- Measure how short your t-shirt should be according to your height
- Don’t forget to also note the distance between your shoulders
- Cut the t-shirt in a straight line
- Next, neatly trim the collar
- Deepen the neckline on one side (be sure not to cut too much off!)
- Your new off-shoulder top is ready!