Beachy waves are here to stay – and for good reason. It’s rare to come across a hairstyle versatile enough to wear both casually or formally. And you’ll find that this look suits hair at any hair length. Not sure how to get started? You’re in luck! Follow six easy steps to get those beachy waves using a hair straightener.
- Section your hair
- Take a small sections and start curling
- Keep alternating the direction of your straightener
- Use a wave spray. Product Used: OUAI Wave Spray
- Back comb your hair to give it volume
- Apply serum to add shine and tame any flyaway’s. Product Used: Kevin Murphy Treatment Oil