Sometimes the best advice we give actually comes from you! Mashion Insider Almas Sheikh sent in this DIY coffee scrub that will aid in reducing the cellulite we all want to get rid of! Keep reading to see how it’s done.
- 1/2 cup coffee grinds (caffeinated)
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- Mix the coconut oil and coffee grinds together.
- Keep mixing until the grinds are completely soaked in the oil.
- Rub it in the affecting areas using circular motions and continue for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Moisturise and sooth the skin.
- Repeat two-three times a week.
About the scrub: The caffeine dilates blood vessels in the skin and improves blood flow, which consequently helps in the reduction of cellulite. The coconut oil allows the scrub to be more gentle and is moisturising for your skin. It’s a winning combination!
Disclaimer: Some skin types are sensitive to certain ingredients. Please patch test on another area – such as the inside of your elbow or hand – before applying anything on your face.