Popular blogger and lawyer, Sana Ansari, is known for her impeccable taste in fashion and her glowing skin! So we asked her to tell us her secret. Watch the video below to learn the recipe for her most-trusted DIY face mask!
Sana Ansari’s DIY Face Mask:
- 1/2 tbsp. mashed papaya
- 1 tbsp. besan (gram flour)
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. rose water (optional)
- Add the besan and orange juice, rose water and mashed papaya in a bowl and mix to form a paste.
- Using a cotton pad/brush (or your fingers!), apply the mask on clean skin. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash off to reveal soft and glowing skin!
Disclaimer: Some skin types are sensitive to certain ingredients so please patch test on another area – such as the inside of your elbow – before application. Please keep out of the sun when wearing the mask and use proper sun protection.